Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Not too much to say today. I went running yesterday but ended up walking about 1/2 of my 5.5 miles...my legs were pretty sore from the 7 mile run on Tuesday. I'd like to do 7 miles again today but it's supposed to be pretty humid outside so I may settle for 5.5 miles today. I've been invited to happy hour with some people from work...not quite sure if I'll go or not. I really have to push myself to be social sometimes. But we have another happy hour next week and budget-wise I can really only do one. And the happy hour next week is a going-away thing for someone I work with.

I just finished reading such a good book, "A Year of Fog." It is so good...I actually finished reading it here at work this morning because I couldn't wait to find out the ending.

Today's Plan:
Activity: Run at lunch
Breakfast: english muffin with peanut butter, cantaloupe
Snack: grapes, strawberries, blueberries and Annie's Bunny Grahams or Kashi cereal bar
Lunch: Naan with hummus, 1 low calorie wrap with turkey sandwich meat, huge bag of veggies (peppers, broccoli, carrots, snow peas), orange
Dinner: Leftovers

2 comments:

Martalu said...

Most excellent plan, Marissa! I hope you are able to run the 7 miles, but 5.5 is NOTHING to sneeze at! Keep up the fantastic work!

Sara said...

Running day after day is amazing!!

I say wait til next week for the Happy Hour!