Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures

In leiu of a lengthy word filled post since I've got to sit at the registration desk for a conference today, I'm giving you a picture filled post...I know, don't be too shocked since I rarely have pictures.

So here's my office:

And here's a close up of my OSU bulletin board:
Here's a new hat I bought this weekend...It's actually a men's hat but it looks good on plus it's somewhat trendy since it's a fedora style:

Here's a close up of the pattern...I need a navy blue scarf to match and of course all the stores don't have any winter clothes now...why am I always looking for items when they're out of season?

Here's my new purse (also picked up this weekend)...Filene's Basement was having a going out of business sale so I got this great purse originally priced at $65 for $17!! The leather is like buttah...super soft and plenty of room for all my weekday stuff but small enough to be carried on the weekend.


Now here's a scarf my mom made me...I just got it in the mail two days ago but it's awesome (and my mom is awesome)! She did a very cool design and it's all twisted and stuff (I have no idea how to describe it).




And, finally, here's me with my new hair color (only 2 shades darker)...please ignore my chin area...every few months my time of the month is bad with breakouts, mood swings, and cramps and that happened to be this month. And, man, do I look exhausted or what? Ah well, I'm getting up early to work out so I think the trade off is worth it.






2 comments:

Jen said...

OOOOOOHHHHH!! I love this post so much I don't know where to start!!!!

Okay first of all, I love your office!!! It looks cozy (though I know you said it's cold!) but I love your bulletin board and stuff!!!!

Your new hat is SUPER cute! I am a big fan of fedoras!!!!

Your scarf is AMAZING! and I love your bag (It looks like it's super soft and it is SO classy!!!)

ANNNNNND finally, your hair is gorgeous (and YOU are gorgeous!!!)...

I love picture posts!!!

Juice said...

I'm in awe of your office. I could NEVER post a picture of my messy cube! Eeek!