Friday, August 15, 2008

I don't have any time to do a real post today since I'm working on a super secret surprise for Stephen. I have my office door closed because anyone walking by would know that no project for work would require stickers, ribbons, scissors, or glue. I didn't get my run in yesterday...instead I took off early and hung out with Stephen. I plan on doing the same thing today but first I've got to finish The Super Secret Surprise!! (The best part is that I have Stephen thinking it's something completely different from what it really is!!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Ooooh, can't wait to hear what it is!! What a great GF you are. :)

Sara said...

hope you show a pic!! I find it hard to workout sometimes when Justin is there to hang out with!! That is why I work early hours so I can work out before he gets home and that is also why I have so much trouble doing a structured workout on the weekend!!

Have fun tonight, hope the surprise goes off without a hitch!!

Heather said...

I agree. Photo!! :)