Saturday, November 3, 2007

Weekend Check-In

Well, I weighed yesterday and the scale said 182.2 which is up, not down. I didn't have a great week, eating and exercising wise. With my migraine on Wednesday, things went downhill. I did make it to the gym Thursday and did 20 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the arc trainer, and 5 minutes of strength. Yesterday I didn't make it to the gym b/c I ran around doing errands. Getting the margarita machine ended up taking 2 hours to get (silly me, I anticipated only about 30 minutes)...oy vey! Even though I didn't get to the gym, I was doing a lot of errands.

This morning, I woke up and S went to the office and I decided to stay home and clean rather than go with him. So, I've gotten the apartment nice and clean and it smells wonderful (and it's not even 9 AM yet)! I've got the Food Network on and I'm about to get dressed for the day and make dinner menus for next week and a grocery list. Well, this is just a quick check-in and I better keep moving so when S gets back, I'm ready to run some errands. Okla. State plays Texas at 3:30 so we're heading to the Alumni Association watch party to enjoy the game! Go Pokes!!!

No comments: