Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

So I wasn't "officially" tagged but I'm playing anyways b/c it's my Friday afternoon and you know I'm not going to do actual work!

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: Right now, clementines! But I'd probably try to sneak a few bananas past you as well.
2. Bakery: Whole Wheat bread, preferably Nature's Own Double Fiber Light but if S is with me, it'll be Pepperidge Farms
3. Meat: Ground chicken or turkey, tastes very close to ground beef but is so much better for you!
4. Frozen: Weight Watchers Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bars, I looooove these but think they're too expensive to buy more than a few times a year but if someone else is buying, I'm getting as many boxes as I'm allowed!
5. Dairy: Yogurt. What happened to the Yoplait Light Thick and Creamy? Did they stop making it? I miss it a lot but I still like the regular Yoplait Light.

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Clean underwear!
2. Tommy Hilfiger fleece pants I just bought last weekend. It's been a struggle to make myself take them off in the morning and put on work clothes.
3. A cute top I could dress up or down.

If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. So
2. You know
3. What the? (I hardly ever finish this phrase)
4. Like
5. K (not okay, but K because okay is entirely too long of a word and I save so much time saying one syllable instead of two)

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Having coffee. Even if it's just a sip, I must have some.
2. Cuddling or just being near S, especially hearing him laugh.
3. Checking my email. Since I'm waiting to hear if I got into any graduate schools, I'm a little OCD about checking my email.

We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Watching cooking shows or Gilmore Girls or whatever I want on the TV and not having to consult anyone else
2. Taking a nap
3. Basically vegging out on the couch not doing a whole lot
4. Calling my sister
5. Cooking/baking

We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Elephants! My fave!
2. Giraffes, my sister's fave
3. Polar bears or penguins

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Rachael Ray
2. Price is Right, I would totally kick some butt!
3. The Office! I love it! I wish the writer's strike was over so I could see new episodes :(
4. Numbers. Rob Morrow is so cute!

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
Dangerous question...I worked in an ice cream store for 4 years in high school and part of college.
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
2. Cherries, Pecans, and Cream
3. Soft serve twist (with vanilla and chocolate)

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. A small purple cosmetic case with lip gloss and chapsticks.
2. A small tan cosmetic case with gum and medicine.
3. Pink Razr.
4. Small red business card holder with subway farecards.
5. Sunglasses.

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Cooking show host
2. Journalist
3. Marine biologist
4. Chef

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Don't be ashamed to go to the local state university. You'll go away for a year to a very prestigious school and hate nearly every minute and end up transferring back to the local university. You'll have the same opportunities no matter where you go so go where you're happy and fit in. Don't go to a school just because it's prestigious.
2. RELAX! (I was extremely high strung and anxious in high school.)
3. When Grandpa tells you all the stories about when he was younger, really listen and ask him to tell them again. At the time, you'll think that you will remember but when you're 24 and he isn't around, you'll give anything to hear him talk about almost dying when he was 6.
4. Go easy on Jim (my stepdad, he married my mom when I was a senior in high school). He's a good guy, he's going to stick around, he loves you, he is nothing like your father. In a few years he'll be one of your best friends and the two of you have so much in common, you'll wonder how he's not your biological father.

Well, that was super fun! Now it's time to go home and let the weekend begin! See you all on Monday! Have a good weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Ro said...

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog....I've added you to my links. Looking forward to following your weightloss journey! I hope we can inspire each other to conquer our New Years goals!!!