Friday, May 23, 2008

Okay, I know I've only had to work two days this week but I am so unbelievably excited for the 3 day weekend! It's ridiculous!! The pools at my apartment complex will be opening up but it's only supposed to be around 80 degrees which is pretty chilly to be jumping in water. I want to go for a few bike rides but my bike is still at the shop. :( I have to call about that today since they've had it for almost 3 weeks now. We don't have any plans for the weekend but I'm sure we'll grill on Monday and there should be some great sales so we'll probably do some shopping. All in all, it should be a pretty low-key weekend which sounds so good right now! I just have to make it through today!!

I went for a run yesterday and it felt so good! I didn't do any running or working out when we were on our trip and my legs were ready to stretch and hit the pavement. I may go for a run or walk today or I may just do some yoga...we'll see what I'm feeling like.

I'm ready to get to the grocery store and get some good food for meals next week. We ate out soooo much on our trip and my body is tired of all the processed, sugary crap. Bring on the fresh fruits and veggies!! Today I'm going to work on my menus and plan for next week. I didn't weigh in today b/c I was scared of what the number would be after no working out and eating nearly every meal out for the last week. I'll weigh in next Friday.

Well, I've got work to do and a class project due in two weeks so I better get some things accomplished today!! (Plus it will make the day go by faster!!)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

The vacay pics are too cute! You look very very happy!

Have a great long weekend! I am jealous!

Amy said...

I love that you guys love basseball so much! :)

Looks like an awesome trip indeed!