Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back from PR

Well, I'm back from my vacation in Puerto Rico. I've got over 300 pictures to upload and sort through...I promise I'll post some pics when I get them all uploaded (and I promise I won't post all 324!).

I had a good trip. Stephen was cranky or in bad mood for part of it...I don't know what his deal was but it was annoying. We did a lot of walking around, hiking in the rainforest, kayaking, snorkeling and so forth but I'm sure that I ate most of the calories I burned off. Could've been worse though.

Not enough time today to do a lengthy post...I'm trying to get caught up at work. Talk to ya'll tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to see pics! Boys are weird sometimes!

ElleBee said...

Welcome back Marissa! Can't wait to see the pics!!