- Started my half-marathon training on Monday. I'm only a couple days in but so far I'm loving it! It's actually hard to not let myself run on my rest days and to keep my mileage a bit lower throughout the week so I can complete my long runs on the weekend.
- Oklahoma State won the game Saturday against Texas A&M and we are now ranked #17!! We play Missouri this weekend (who is #2 or #3 depending on the poll)...hopefully we can pull a fantastic upset!
- I had a great time in Oklahoma! I got to see my sister on her birthday and hang out with her a lot!! I really miss my sis...she is truly one of my best friends so it was good to spend some quality time with her.
- We took zero pictures when we were in Oklahoma. Well, I took 5 or so of the game but we have no pictures with people we know in them.
- I did well eating while we were back. My sister's birthday was the only day where I truly overate and was uncomfortable but I haven't had great Mexican food and birthday cake in the longest time so it was so worth it! Stephen and I ran one morning and Saturday, the day of the game, we did tons of walking while tailgating and stood for almost the whole game. On Sunday my knees were so sore from standing for 3 hours.
- All in all, things have been going great. No big complaints from me.
- Now I'm off to catch up with all of you lovely people...
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
What's goin' on?
Sorry for the silence over the past couple of weeks. I just haven't felt like I've had too much to say and we were gone to Oklahoma over the past weekend. In bullet form, here's what's been going on with me...