Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend really flew by! Saturday we ran a bunch of errands, cleaned the apartment, and curled up to watch some Netflix and we both fell asleep for about half an hour. It rained all day Saturday so watching movies was perfect! Saturday night we went to poker and didn't get home until 4:30 AM!! We were having so much fun playing cards and catching up with everyone. They also had Guitar Hero so I got to play that for a while...it is so much fun, once I got the hang of it! So Sunday we slept in a bit. I woke up around 9 and couldn't sleep anymore but Stephen slept until noon. While he was sleeping, I got to watch the Food Network! I also got caught up on some budgeting and just chilled. When he got up, we did laundry, showered, and ate lunch. Then we went to look at some more bikes for Stephen. We didn't test ride any this weekend...it was pretty cold on Sunday and Saturday was all rainy and gray. Then ate dinner and went to bed early. I actually wasn't too tired on Sunday (after only getting 4 hours of sleep Saturday night) but today it hit me and I've been tired all day.

So no workouts this weekend. :( We could've gone on Saturday but we just didn't and then Sunday we both had no energy. It's okay, I think both of our bodies were tired. Food this weekend was okay. Saturday night during poker, I was so snacky. It was more food (and alcohol) than I planned to consume, but it's okay. No biggie. I'm back on track today.

Well, I'm trying to finish this project before I leave on Thursday but I'm not sure that's going to happen as it looks like the last 25% of the project is going to take me at least twice as long as I'd thought to complete. Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the food network - thank god Justin loves it too!! It is our "go to" network all the time b/c we both know we'll love the show!

Good Luck on the project!