Friday, October 5, 2007

Food and Activity Log-Oct042007

Activity: none :(

Food: 2490 total calories...ouch!
I'm not going to write down every single thing I eat anymore. It's a little tiring and pretty boring. But yesterday I was over on my calories. Here's what happened...I had to hand off this project yesterday to someone else since I won't be here to finish it up and I realized that there was no way I was going to get it finished before I left for Chicago. So yesterday morning I worked on my applications and got 5 possible interview questions answered. Then I get word that I actually am passing this project off (to someone who doesn't have access to the files, can't log on to the server, and doesn't know the program) so I have to get some organization done for the project and get it where someone else can understand what I've done. Plus I had to redo some of the work I had already done. So I work away on that (hence why no workout/walk yesterday) and get it where I can comfortably pass it off the remainder of the day. On Thursdays we have a weekly seminar with guest speakers and we have a new social event after the seminars where basically we stand around and talk and eat and drink. I haven't had an opportunity to go yet so I decided yesterday I would go. So I went and ate Oreos and chips. When I got home, I wasn't hungry for dinner. I warmed up some food for S and snacked around in the kitchen. S fell asleep early and then I got hungry in the middle of The Office so I ate a bowl of cereal. I had already had 1790 calories before I got home and then with cereal and snackies, my total calories were up to 2490. But that's okay because I've been a bit low the last couple of days and I can make up for it over the next few days.

I did a sneak peek at the scale this morning, 179.6! I want the numbers to continue to go down so I do need to watch my calorie intake. Chicago will be a challenge but I'm going to make good decisions and choose the right fuel for my body!

Well, I've got some things I need to do since it's my last day at work for a week. Toodles!

No comments: