Monday, October 1, 2007

Wish it actually felt like the first of October.

Well, today's Oct 1 and the weather feels like August. I wish it would hurry up and get cooler.

Weighed in this morning at 181.2 lb. So that'll be my starting weight. Had a good Sunday: got some work done on my bschool apps, went to Target and the grocery store, and watched "3:10 to Yuma." Really good movie, I highly recommend it. I'm so upset that I haven't been able to find the coffeemate pumpkin flavor yet. I love pumpkin and love the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte but calorie and money wise, it's getting expensive. Every weekend I look for the pumpkin coffeemate and every weekend I come up empty handed.

I did have a rough night last night. I woke up at about 5:30 this morning because I was crying. Actually S woke me up b/c I was bawling in my sleep and it woke him up. I had a dream about my grandpa (he died in April) and I was crying in my dream and, apparently, I was actually crying. Anyways, I am hitting the gym at lunch to work out some of this emotional energy.

Today's going well so far. I've got some actual work to do as well as work on my apps so I better get to it. I have a project I need to finish before I'm gone next week for Chicago.

Toodles!

No comments: