Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Honestly, Halloween is about the easiest holiday for me. I don't have kids and don't get any trick-or-treaters since I live in an apartment building so I don't buy any candy. And I don't really like candy...if I'm going to spend my calories on something sweet, it's a cookie or brownie, homemade of course, not candy. I haven't even seen anyone in a costume yet! Well, anyways, food yesterday was good (again!), only 1735 calories. As I was going to sleep last night, I was hungry and I thought about getting up and having something small but couldn't justify eating right before sleeping. I went to bed with a headache last night and woke up with one. Immediately when I woke up, I took two Tylenol. I also felt a little sick to my stomach this morning. My head still hurts. I haven't been sleeping well at all. I don't know what it is. I've thought about going home but I don't feel that bad and I really want to stick with working out and eating well this week. I know if I go home, I won't workout and I'll stop at the store to get the things for macaroni and cheese. I'll just stick it out at least until my workout. If I still feel bad after that, I might go home. Besides I have Friday off as my AWS day so I'll get to hang out then and watch my "Gilmore Girls." (Can you tell I'm trying to talk myself into staying at work?) Well, yesterday, I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and 35 minutes on the bike. Go me!!

Okay, I need to start working on something b/c thinking about going home makes me want to go home. Later!

No comments: