Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Up and This Week's Plan

Well, I didn't do too bad this weekend. I definitely ate more than I needed but, for the most part, I only ate when I was hungry. Which is a huge accomplishment for me. I didn't follow my budget that well...sweaters at Old Navy, haircut and wax, eating out Friday night and Saturday for lunch, etc. I am determined that in November I will follow my budget. I really want to pay off my credit cards before going to school next fall. I had a good weekend and got quite a bit accomplished. I have an application due tomorrow but I'm not too worried about it, I have today and tomorrow at work to finish it up and get it submitted. Next weekend, S and I are buying a Margaritaville margarita machine! I'm excited! We found one at Costco for $240 (everywhere else they are $300).

So, here's this week's plan:
1. Go to the gym Monday-Friday. 60 minutes of cardio all five days, 30 minutes of strength training three days, 10 minutes stretching all five days.
2. Stay under 1800 calories all week (including the weekend).
3. Weigh in on Friday morning.
4. Follow budget and get back on track financially.

Alright, well I've got to get back to my application. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!

No comments: