Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday Weigh-In

182.0--basically a maintain and it all has to do with my weekend eating. Not this weekend...I'm not doing all this work counting and busting my butt at the gym to maintain! I'm a loser and I'm going to lose next Wednesday.

I got some disappointing news last night. I found out that I didn't get into my top choice for grad school :( I'm pretty bummed about it but there's nothing I can do so I'm not wasting energy on moping about it. Big NSV: when I found out last night, I didn't pig out or go crazy eating everything in sight. Normally that would be my first response so I'm glad I've moved away from using food to medicate.

S and I did take today off to do something fun and I think ice skating is on the agenda! I know he's trying to cheer me up b/c I love ice skating and he doesn't really like it so the fact that he suggested we do it today, he's trying to cheer me up! So cute. Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow to comment and post on how I did at the holiday party. Later gators!

1 comment:

Sara said...

That sucks about Grad school - been there done that with the top choice. But from my experience - everything happens for a reason!

Congrats on maintaining - this time of year maintaining is hard enough!!

Have fun ice skating (even though I don't see how that is possible - yuck!). Have fun at the party!