Friday, April 11, 2008

Weigh In Friday

Today's Weight: 178.8
3/28 Weight: 178.6

Only a gain of .2 lbs while being on vacation...I'll take it!!

Just a quick note since I'm rushing out the door to head to the eye doctor. I actually had class last night! I think it'll be a good class. We have an interesting project to do that's worth 50% of our grade but I'm excited about doing it (yes, I'm a nerd, I know). Stephen informed me last night at 10:30 that he was working from home today. Sigh, I was really looking forward to having some quiet time and doing what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it and having the computer when I wanted it. I just need some alone time, you know. But anyways, it's going to be pretty nice outside today so we might do a bike ride or walk later this afternoon. But now I'm headed off to the eye doctor where I will have to take out and put in my contacts about 15 times before I leave. And then I have my first appointment with the therapist around lunch.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Grumpy Chair said...

Wow! Great about maintaining your weight while on vacation.

Have a great weekend and hope you get some quiet "me" time.

Unknown said...

I hate when the boy interrupts my quiet time. Boo. hahaha.

Have a great weekend though!

Jen said...

Wow, that is a fantastic post-vacation weigh in!!!! Congrats!!!

Glad to hear your class is good!!! (I would hate to miss "the office" for a crappy class!!)