Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm an Auntie (for the 4th time)!

Can't believe I forgot to mention this earlier but I had a niece born this weekend! She was born on Saturday...I was hoping for Friday (my birthday) but we're close to being birthday twinkies! Her name is Samantha James, but they're calling her Sam. If you don't mind, please send up an extra prayer for Sam as she's still in neonatal intensive care. They can't get her to wake up and eat at all. She's being fed through a tiny tube in her nose. Right now the doctors think that she might have some developmental problems but they're not sure what's going on. Just pray that she's okay and they find out soon why she won't really wake up. But, regardless, I'm an auntie again to a niece that I almost share my birthday with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and the parents! My prayers are with her! I know how difficult it can be and I hope for all the best for your niece!