Friday, January 4, 2008

It's Friday!

I had a craptastic night of sleep (and most people at work are still out until Monday) so I'm working from home today which right now consists of watching "The Hills." I've only seen this show one other time...it's so fake but I can't stop watching it! This is why I don't like to watch reality shows b/c once I start watching them, I can't stop, even if the entire time I'm watching it, I'm saying "This show is so fake! Why am I watching it?" But I can't turn the stupid thing off! Crazy, huh?

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I just couldn't get out into the cold to walk there. I sat in my office with my coat and scarf on for the entire day...it was that cold in there! I'm seriously considering joining Weight Watchers online. I like the WW program but there aren't any meetings close to where I work and/or live. But I want to make sure I'll actually follow the program before I sign up.

Not much going on here for this weekend. I plan on making Hungry Girl's breakfast casserole thing from yesterday's email and a soup or chili for next week's lunches. We'll probably hit up a movie and we've got a trip to Costco to pick up some meat for the freezer (pork tenderloins, chicken, flank steak, etc.) and other "weekend" stuff like laundry. Nothing too exciting.

Like Sara, I am looking forward to next week...it's supposed to warm up here so it'll be warm enough to run outside! Woohoo! I always forget how much I enjoy being outside until I can't do it for a few weeks b/c of the weather.

Well, I think it's time for a bubble bath and just some "Marissa" time. Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Sally JPA said...

Don't you love a good bubble bath? I had a similar idea last night--took a bath and had my husband come in to wash my hair for me. He sits on the toilet cover and massages my scalp while he washes, and it's such a heavenly treat.

Sara said...

I'm a die hard Hills fan. It is so fake, so annoying yet so wonderful!! I'm a sad sad person - ah well at least I'm a sad person watching the Hills!!

I'm loving the warm - got 1 run in so far but the rain that is coming with it totally blows!