Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quick Check-In

Working from home today so that I could have breakfast with my dad before he left DC. It's snowing like crazy here so I'm glad I decided to stay close to home!

Tomorrow's my birthday! Woo-hoo!! Don't have any big plans since I'm going to NYC at the end of the month and need to save money for that.

Sorry I didn't get to comment an anyone's blog yesterday...the internet server at work was all messed up yesterday and we didn't have internet for most of the day. :(

Anyways, talk to you later. I'm off to admire and stare at the snow!

1 comment:

Sara said...

That is so exciting that you and Stephen bdays are so close!! But far enough to celebrate twice (key b/c really do you want to SHARE celebrating!!).

Snowing!! I'm jealous, it is just cold here.