Friday, January 25, 2008

So Glad it's Friday!!

Title says it all...I'm wiped out. I had to be at work around 7 this morning to help with a conference so I'll definitely be leaving early today!

I went for my run yesterday at lunch and forgot how much cold air makes my lungs hurt. I could only run for about 1/2 a mile before I had to walk the rest of the way. That will not detour me from continuing to go...even if I have to walk until air is warmer, I will keep going. Maybe after a while, my lungs will get used to it and it won't hurt so much.

No big plans this weekend. Oklahoma State, my alma mater, plays basketball tomorrow afternoon and it's on TV here so I plan on watching that game. Stephen and I need to finish planning our NYC trip that we leave for on Wednesday. Other than that, maybe some laundry, definitely some interview prep (for me), and probably a trip to Target to pick up last minute trip items. We'll probably go to a movie and I'm pretty sure it'll be "Rambo" since we did see "27 Dresses" last week. Get a little, give a little.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jen said...

OOh, that sounds like a long day!! I hope you can book out early!!!

Enjoy your bball game tomorrow afternoon and good luck with the last minute planning and the interview prep!!!

Selma said...

NYC! soooo fun. Have a great time. I put you my link list, and can't wait to read more. Just curious, where is your motivational picture at?

selma

http://anappledaily.blogspot.com/

Martalu said...

haha! RAMBO? Get a little, give WAY too much! No, I'm sure that movie will bring lots of attention to a very important situation in Burma. But, ugh, Sylvester Stallone? Jeez.

So, has it warmed up any? It's downright summer-ish down here!